Constantijn van Oranje-Nassau leads StartupDelta, the accelerator for the startup ecosystem in the Netherlands and advises companies and the European Commission on their digital innovation strategies. He is a regular speaker at national and international tech conferences (like: Websummit, Slush, South Summit, OECD Forum, The Next Web, StartupFest Europe) and holds a number of positions in both the public and private sector.
- StartupDelta Special Envoy since July 2016. He is appointed by the Dutch Government to make The Netherlands the European epicenter of innovation, with the best climate for entrepreneurs to start, build, grow and internationalize their businesses.
- Director Digital Technology &Macro Strategy at Macro Advisory Partners in London and New York.
- Member of the EU High Level Group on Innovation that advises the Commission on instruments for generating breakthrough innovations.
- Advisor to Andrus Ansip, the current Vice President of the European Commission for the Digital Single Market.
- Edge Fellow at Deloitte’s Center for the Edge, advising senior corporate executives on digital transition strategies and corporate innovation.
Until 2014 Constantijn was Chief of Staff of European Commission Vice President for the Digital Agenda Neelie Kroes. He has a background in management consulting and policy research & advice at Booz Allen & Hamilton in London and the RAND Corporation in Brussels. In 2015 he founded StartupFest Europe, the country’s biggest ever startup festival, Which was held for the second time in September ‘17. Constantijn holds an MBA from the INSEAD at Fontainebleau and masters degree in law from Leiden University.
Constantijn van Oranje-Nassau is passionate about technology, art, music, photography and nature. He is Chair of the Advisory Board of the Foundation for Internet Domain Registration in the Netherlands (SIDN). He is Chair of the Prince Bernhard Nature Fund; Member of the Supervisory Board of the Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam; Honorary Chair of the Prince Claus Fund for Culture and Development; Patron of the National Musical Instrument Fund; Patron of the World Press Photo Foundation; and Patron of the National Violin Contests.