Become a partner
JOIN OUR NETWORK TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF INDUSTRY 4.0
Global Touchpoint Events
CUBE Tech Fair
CUBE ecosystem service modules
• Join us for a prearranged Global Touchpoint Event
• Attend all our annual Global Touchpoint Events
• Customized Touchpoint Event around a specific tech area or conference of interest
• Have your own office space in the CUBE Cooperation Space
• Allow us to prepare innovation tours of a specific ecosystem
• Let us scout, and run workshops with, the right startups for your business challenges
• Gain access to the CUBE Community Platform, and connect with our startups directly
• We can help craft innovation strategy, and provide innovation education
CUBE TECH FAIR
• Matchmaking & media exposure as prominent partner
• A prominent exhibition booth and branded space
• Curated integration in the program, and visibility as experts
Get more information on what CUBE can do to help you stay ahead of the innovation curve.
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION?
Over the last 15 years, 52% of Fortune 500 companies vanished, failing to embrace innovation. We’re experienced technological growth at an exponential rate, and the next wave of technological change is fast approaching in ways you can’t begin to imagine.
What is the future of corporate innovation?
Since 2008, the number of startups incubators and accelerators has more than tripled – yet despite this investment, there is no proof that they produce successful companies or technologies. Startups that are particularly unique and profitable often don’t qualify for their entry-level programs.
WE HAVE THE SOLUTION.
• We work with deep-tech startups from more than 38 countries.
• We undertake strategic matchmaking to help solve business challenges, and support innovation projects.
• Each startup is handpicked, and all at various stages of development (all are prototype and above).
• We feature over 1,000 startups in our ecosystem, each is solving a very unique problem in the B2B sector.
Our startups, all B2B, fit into our three key categories (life sciences and digital health, manufacturing and machinery, and infrastructure and interconnectivity), and cover each of McKinsey’s 12 tech sector predictions for the top industry predictions for 2025.